Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding Dress Styles - Mermaid

Do you have your eye on a mermaid wedding dress? Do you imagine yourself in this wedding dress style when you look at pictures in bridal magazines or online?Even though you may be attracted to this style you may wonder “Is the mermaid style wedding dress for me?” The mermaid style wedding gown is a silhouette that is fitted through the bust, waist and hips and then flares out around the knee. This dress emphasizes the body shape. This style usually looks best on average to tall brides.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love your wedding dress website. I think you have provided excellent content for your readers. I do a very similar thing for wedding favors with my own blog. I would enjoy collaborating with your site on exchanging information.