Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebrity Wedding Chat

Sarah Jessica Parker said "The bet part of being married? Having a date to take to all the big parties".

Kelly Rippa says " I'm very content in my marriage to Mark. We argue but we know how to compromise. When we fight, no one really ever wins. It's not like one of us is living the others lifestyle....we're living our lifestyle".

Ellen DeGeneres says: Being married feels different and I didn't think it would because I already had the committment and was planning on spending my life with Portia but until you're married, you just don't know. It feels wonderful".

Sandra Bullock says " I was so happy before I got married, so satisfied and in the best place of my life, and the timeing was such that I met someone(Jessie James) that complimented me and gave me a nice net to feel more adventurous with in life. It makes me want to be the best that I can because I've stepped up to the plate".

No comments: